Sunday, August 9, 2020

Stepping in God's Way

 This is a message that God put on my heart on June 3, 2018. 

It still stands true today!


Beloved Child,

        Why do you keep stepping in the way of the great plans I have for you? Stop stepping in the way of my plans! 

        Every time you make a "food" decision with your flesh: instead of your heart and soul along with my spirit inside you, think about how that decision will affect the "positive" outcome I have already planned for you.

        Your flesh makes bad decisions. Selfish and sometimes destructive decisions. Your mind lines up with your body in those horrible decisions.

        When you make a decision based on my spirit within you, your heart and mind will line up with my spirit and... you will prosper!

        I have so many good gifts waiting for you. Blessings you will not believe!

        I know you can't do this alone, but through ME all things are possible.

        Every time you are about to make a "food mistake", I want you to think of how you are stepping in the way of my "perfect" plans for you. Plans that you originally asked for in prayer and are now causing you to self-destruct.

        I love you so very much, my dearest child. Turn to me. I can help you!

                                                Your loving Father,

                                                            God

What plans are you stepping in the way of?

No comments: